What are your recruitment specialty?
Administration, Engineering and
Where would they work?
They can either work from home or they can use our co-working spaces, depending on the clients preferences.
How much do your services cost?
For recruitment we charge 1.5 months of the salary of the person who gets hired. If we are also in charge of the payroll services we will charge 15% of total compensation (salary + bonus etc.) per month.
What is nearshoring?
Nearshoring is the outsourcing of business processes to a nearby country, often sharing a border with the target group. Business processes especially information technology/software development process, are being outsourced in order to reduce personnel costs. Also, both parties expect to benefit from one or more of the following dimensions of proximity: geographic, temporal (time zone), cultural, social, linguistic, economic, political, or historical linkages.
Not only India can do outsourcing
- Great talent can be found in many countries, especially Mexico
- Talent is mobile and can relocate for the right reason
- Talent in new technologies is still being developed around the world
- Major clients and providers with significant success are present in Mexico
- Big companies like HP, Oracle, Intel, IBM, etc. have nearshore activities to Mexico