Getting advantage of using Nearshore
Schedule your FREE strategic planning and diagnosis session now with our CEO and whatever doubts you may have will be cleared!
Mentoring & Training Consulting Group (M&T) has been providing training, staffing and global recruitment since 1999. 70% of our clients are foreigners, Startups and Medium Size companies, which we support through our services, provided by a quality work team in the main cities of Mexico.
Nearshoring is the outsourcing of business processes to a nearby country, often sharing a border with the target group. Business processes especially information technology/software development processes are being outsourced in order to reduce personnel costs. Also, both parties expect to benefit from one or more of the following dimensions of proximity: geographic, temporal (time zone), cultural, social, linguistic, economic, political, or historical linkages.
Get the advantage of using Nearshore
What are our recruitment specialty?Administration, Engineering and Customer Service
They can either work from home or they can use our co-working spaces, depending on the clients preferences.
How much do our services cost?For recruitment we charge 1.5 months of the salary of the person who gets hired. If we are also in charge of the payroll services we will charge 15% of total compensation (salary + bonus etc.) per month.
Not only India can do
- Great talent can be found in many countries, especially Mexico.
- Talent is mobile and can relocate for the right reason.
- Talent in new technologies is still being developed around the world.
- Major clients and providers with significant success are present in Mexico.
- Big companies like HP, Oracle, Intel, IBM, etc. have nearshore activities to Mexico